A lot of it just comes with experience, tbh. And some people are quick thinkers or are just naturally good at giving advice. It’s not really something you can learn from a book.
here’s your daily reminder that
- you aren’t worthless
- you’re worth more than you think you are
- you mean a lot to someone
- you’ve done something to make someone laugh or smile
- you’ve laughed and smiled
- you’re good enough
- you deserve to be happy
- you’re allowed to be sad
- you’re you and nothing can change that
- and there’s no one else you need to be
• shirts actually designed for girls with larger chests
• plus size clothing ACTUALLY intended to accommodate plus size people not just scaled up littler clothing
• clothes for tall people that won’t ride up
• pants for people with no butts
• cute bras in bigger sizes
•the fashion industry’s understanding that there’s lots of body types and every body type deserves to feel good in the clothes they wear
Heidi Pickett (via purplebuddhaproject)
"You are a gift to this earth." Sometimes you really need to hear that.(via fabulousfeministlove)
You deserve to be happy.
You deserve to take care of yourself.
You deserve to be loved and love yourself.
You deserve to recover.
You deserve to live.
today’s st pete’s adventure was just what i needed!
I know you’re sad, so I won’t tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day. Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don’t give up on yourself just yet. It’ll get better. Until then, have a day.